Dielectric footwear is required when your employees are standing on the ground exposed to hazardous touch potential or when your electrical protective equipment doesn’t provide complete protection.
It is important to ensure that you are wearing the correct equipment and that your employees are fully equipped to. Here at Boddingtons electrical we offer a range of quality assured products that will provide the highest level of protection for you and your employees.
Why you should choose our dielectric boots
Boddingtons dielectric boots have a range of special features setting them apart from others currently on the market. Below are some of the qualities that make our boots the best choice for you and your workers:
* Not only will they protect you from electricity they also have a steel toecap protecting your feet from heavy objects in the workplace.
* The sole of the boot is oil and chemical resistant.
* The dielectric boots will protect you up to 1000V AC and 1500V DC.
* Overall they are tested to 20kv.
* Our dielectric boots are manufactured and tested here in the UK along with most of our products at Boddingtons Electrical.
* Boddingtons also have the facilities to retest the boots as and when you may need to ensure they are still providing you with the utmost protection.
Our boots are best suited for electrical contractors, utility workers, electric welders, telecom workers, slaughterhouse workers and many more.
To see our full range of products please visit our website or feel free to contact us for more information.
Not only do we provide a range of safety equipment but also a variety of insulated tools perfect for your tool box. Boddingtons electrical are the leading supplier and provider in the UK with a trusted client base so we are happy to help with any of your queries.