Personalised Electrical Tool Set
Recently received personalised insulated electrical tool set for my 21st birthday. I am a service engineer and very pleased with the tool set. It is of high quality and will last many years. The engraving is a nice personal touch.
Dacey Warriner (Essex) Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 Malicious Emails Malicious Emails appear to be from Boddingtons Electrical Ltd
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 NEW EUROPEAN EN 5032-1:2018 EN 50321-1:2018 was harmonised and published earlier this year and replaces EN 50321:1999. This standard is currently out for approval as an IEC standard which will make it a global standard not just European.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Charging Point Statistics 2019 With new charge points being added daily, the UK’s charging point infrastructure is continually changing. The tables and charts shown below track the number of charging points across the UK and are updated live from the Zap-Map database.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 IMPORTANT Change in UK Specifications As from January 2013 the British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 standard and it now becomes obsolete. In its place they are now endorsing, as replacement, the European Standard IEC61111:2009 in harmony with the rest of the Europe
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 The Importance of Insulated Tools as An Electrician & Electrical Safety PPE Are insulated tools an essential element in your tool kit? Well, if not then they most definitely should be, and we’re going to let you in on why.