Arcus 109214 Insulated Parallel Insulation-Piercing Tap-Off Clamp
Cross section [mm²]:
Mains: 16 RE-150 SE
Branch: 2.5-50 RM
Contact screw (mains): Electrolytic copper, tin-plated
Contact screw (branch): Galvanised steel
Screw head: Plastic glass 214fibre-reinforced
Insulated housing: Plastic glass fibre-reinforced
Connector: Copper alloy, tin-plated
- Parallel insulation-piercing tap-off clamp, insulated
- Suitable for live installation without stripping of mains conductor.
- Separate installation of branch conductor from mains conductor to prevent shifting of live mains conductor during installation.
- No evasion of mains conductor as connection channel is closed with a slide.
- Reliable contact by piercing of main conductor insulation with insulation-piercing screws and cross cuttings.
- Strengthening of material and increased stability of up to 50% in contact area.
- Advantageous storage due to universal usage with large cross-sectional ranges.