Arcus 597558 Fully Insulated Earthing and Short Circuiting Device for distribution cabinets
- Cables made of highly flexible copper leads, cross section 35m2 , with PVC-insulationTemperature range -25°C up to 70°C
- Earthing cable length : 3000mm
- Cable length (a) : 1000mm
- Cable length (b) : 1000mm
- Cable length (c) : 1000mm
- Other cable lengths are available upon request.
Installation: (picture 4)
Safe and simple installation with our fully-insulated earthing handle (Type number 508 145)
Electric short circuit strength at cable cross section 25 mm²:
Rated voltage and rated time (lr/tr): max. 7 kA / 0.5 s
Electric short circuit strength at cable cross section 35 mm²:
Rated voltage and rated time (lr/tr): max. 10 kA / 0.5 s
Assembly of the device:
All earthing cables are manufactured under observance of the required tensile load values of DIN EN 61230. Earthing cables are made of highly-flexible copper lead and PVC-coating. The connection cluster (picture 3) is compressed, bolted, and moulded with a watertight and transparent protection cover. Transitions from the connection cluster and from the part-insulated coupling (picture 2) towards the lead coating are enclosed by a stabilising tenacious elastic and transparent sleeve. This mechanical kinking protection guarantees a reliable sealing against moisture ingress.