Boddingtons Electrical 111340 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver, 4mm Tip Length, 0.8 Tip Width, 100mm Blade Length
- High torque softgrip screwdrivers for slotted screws
- Precision hardened Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum steel blade
- Blade insulation directly moulded onto the blade
- Ergonomic, softgrip multi-component handle
- Tips and dimensions acc to DIN 7437, ISO 2380, DIN 5264
- Tested to EN/IEC 60900:2012 Standard
The tool used to drive a slotted screw head is called a standard, common blade, flat-blade, slot-head, straight, flat, flat-tip, or "flat-head" screwdriver. This last usage can be confusing, because the term flat-head also describes a screw with a flat top, designed to install in a countersunk hole. Furthermore, the term implies that a screwdriver has a "head"; it does not. Such a flat-headed screw may have a slotted, cross, square recessed, or combination head. Before the development of the newer bit types, the flat-blade was called the "Common-Blade", because it was the most common one. Depending on the application, the name of this screwdriver may differ. Within the automotive/heavy electric industries, it is known as a "flat head screwdriver";within the avionics and mining industries, it is known as a "standard screwdriver". Though there are many names, the original device from 1908 was known as a "flat-head screw turner"
Blade Length (mm)100
Tip Length (mm)4
Tip Width (mm)0.8
ManufacturerBoddingtons Electrical Ltd
Boddingtons Electrical Ltd partner with TNT for our UK consignments. Should you wish for your orders to have shipping notifications you can advise of an email address that we can add to the TNT shipping software to initiate this for your account.
Purchase order placed before 3pm with the item ex-stock can be processed for same day shipment. We do have the flexibility to process orders at a later time but please check with customer services .
- Standard - 2-3 working days
- Express - Next-day delivery - by end of business day
- 12:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by noon
- 10:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 10am
- 9:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 9am
Minimum Order Value
The minimum order value for carriage paid orders is £250.00 (nett) excluding vat.
Carriage paid orders exclude Timed Services such as 9am/10am/Noon.
We do not have a minimum order value however a carriage charge will be applied depending on the service level chosen.
Heavier/Dimensional/Large Items - Matting/Cable Guard/StayWire/BodTech
'Heavier items' including some of the above will incur a shipping charge of £15.00 excluding vat due to there size/dimensions/weight.