Boddingtons Electrical 3 Channel Lid Cable and Hose Ramps, 970 x 580 x 80mm, Maximum Hole Size 55x50mm
Only 3 left in stock
- For the protection of Cables/Hoses from traffic, allowing all types and weights of vehicles to drive over them safely
- Max Load: 12 Tonnes per vehicle axle
- The ramps sit on the road surface slowing down the traffic as they pass over them
- Outer Channels: 70mm wide x 50mm deep
- Inner Channel: 55mm wide x 50mm deep
- 3 channel lidded ramp for pedestrians and vehicles. Each 970mm unit clicks together to make a continuous run. Cables/hoses can be added or removed once the ramps have been deployed. The lids are made from high visibility yellow PE. This ramp has tapered end pieces available
- These ramps are for temporary deployment and not for permanent fitting.
- Important: Signage should be in place to slow traffic down (max. 5 mph) whilst traversing the ramp. Not suitable for forklifts or tracked vehicles.
The innovative lock-together nature of these ramps mean that multiple units can be purchased and then linked to create a run long enough to span the road or thoroughfare needed. The ramps themselves have wide channels in them that are wide enough to house a hose pipe and keep passing traffic from interrupting the flow of liquid, they even come in a choice of slot widths, dependent on the diameter of hoses you need to protect. For extra safety, the ramps can be bolted to the floor to prevent unwanted slippage.
Highly Recommended Accessories
Boddingtons Electrical End/Male for Completion of Cable Hose RampOnly 2 left in stock Only 2 left in stock.
Boddingtons Electrical End/Female for Completion of Cable Hose RampOnly 2 left in stock Only 2 left in stock.