Boddingtons Electrical Electronic Capacitive Detector of Voltage Presence/Absence on MV Substations by Visual Signal - Operating Voltage 3-45 kV
Only 2 left in stock
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors use.
- 4 flashing red led-lights indicating the operative voltage presence.
- Built-in self-control check for testing the accurate working of the voltage detector before use.
- Cylindrical box made of polycarbonate, diameter 58 mm.
- V-shape metallic contact probe.
- Universal splined end fitting for connection onto the head of the insulating stick
- Metallic carrying case with internal foam housing
- Without batteries.