- Cutting and stripping of the outer jacket and insulation with just one device.
- The work steps and handling are analogous to our GB-M20 device.
- The GB-M30 sheath cutter is designed for processing larger cable cross-sections in the 10 and 20 KV range,
- but especially for the 30 KV voltage level, with a working range of Ø 32 - 70 mm.
- Wall thicknesses up to approx. 14 mm can be cut without any problems.
- With the optional plastic prism, cables up to approx. 20 mm in diameter can be processed.
|1. Remove the outer jacket|
2. Strip insulation