Boddingtons Electrical GT0004 Electrical Insulation Tape Orange 19mm x 33m
|Adhesive Type||Cross-linked solvent based rubber-resin|
|Breaking Load||26 N/cm|
|Adhesion to Steel||2.4 N/cm|
|Adhesion to Self||2.1 N/cm|
|Service Temperature||-5°C to +70°C|
|Breakdown Voltage||8.0 kV|
|Specification||BS EN 60454 Type 2|
- Flame Retardant
- Easy unwind and easy tear
- Flexible and Conformable
- Water Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Non-corrosive adhesive
Conforms to Specification BSEN 60454 Type 2
AT7 is a lead free PVC electrical insulation tape with a cross-linked solvent based rubber-resin adhesive suitable for general electrical insulation work.
AT7 conforms to specification BS EN 60454 Type 2 and is flame retardant and self extinguishing giving a very safe performance for all kinds of mechanical and electrical applications.
It is easy to unwind and tear so reduces the risk of RSI. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use as it’s water and UV resistant.
The extreme conformability enables the tape to be easily applied to awkward surfaces. Used for insulating cables, harnessing and colour coding.
AT7 is available in a wide range of colours, width and lengths.
- Colour coding and insulation of electrical cabling
- Colour coding components, intermediate stock and finished goods during manufacture
- Cable harnessing, insulation, abrasion protection for OEM companies in household appliances market
- Masking off during chemical and electro-plating
- Masking and protection of aircraft portholes during manufacture
- Masking off aircraft landing gear when cadmium plating