|Insulated according to IEC 60900, usable up to 1000 V AC/1500 V DC |
- For tightening Aluminium Cable Glands
- Manufactured from plastic to prevent damage to the Cable Gland
- Orange insulation throughout using an injection moulded process
- Permanent laser marking to stop fading throughout the lifetime of the product via wear and tear.
- Each product has a batch number for traceability
A Cable Gland is a device which attach and secure the end of an electrical cable to the equipment. The purpose of a cable gland is to seal the cable and retain it in the electrical equipment that it is attached to. It should maintain the ingress protection rating of the enclosures, keeping out dust and moisture but it should also prevent the cable from being pulled out of the equipment and from being twisted whilst connected to equipment. Cable glands may be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data and telecommunications cables.