Boddingtons Electrical Low Voltage Switchboard Rubber Matting, 0.65 kV Maximum Working Voltage
- Produced and tested in accordance to the withdrawn BS921 standard
- You can purchase this switchboard rubber safety matting by the linear meter
Electrical rubber mats should be applied at any point where Operatives are working with high voltage equipment where the risk of electrical shocks is high, including:
- In front of switchboards
- In front of machine control gear
- In plant rooms
- In lift control gear rooms
- Portable protection for site engineers working on live equipment
and need protection from the dangers of electric shock.
Rubber is known for its exceptional electrical insulating properties. With the ability to reduce or stop electric currents, electrical rubber matting or switchboard matting is a common surface for high voltage environments. Used to protect workers from electrical shocks it is ideal for plant rooms, control rooms, switchboards and places where individuals handle live equipment.
We offer the most extensive and compliant range of Electrical Safety Matting/Switchboard Matting in the UK - IEC61111 (all classes), ASTM D178, BS 921