EN 61326-1: 2013 EN 62311-1: 2008
- ALED3 is an additional device ensuring safety to the operator within live powered environments warning him about a risk of danger.
- Improved safety of the operator: presence of an electric field (1kV to 66 kV) as identified by a sound and visual warning.
- Flexibility: 360° detection sensor depending on the position of the device which can be installed in different ways (on a helmet, on the arm, on the belt, on the body).
- Easy to use: compact and light with an in-built antenna.
- The alarm is automatically triggered when the operator approaches an electric field and turns off when he moves away from the source.
- 360º detection according to the positioning of the device which has multiple fixing possibilities (helmet, arms, belt, body).
- Compact and light with integrated antenna.
- Sound intensity: 75 dB.
- Response time: < 1 s.
HS Commodity Codes85389099
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance