CATU CC-775 Dual Voltage Range Detectors (MV), 2 to 132 kV Voltage Range for Switchgear Installations and Overhead Lines
|SKU||Voltage Range||End Fitting Type||Usage|
|CC-775-11-22-33-66-K||11-22 kV , 33-66 kV||K - Universal for sticks with K fitting||Indoor and Outdoor Installations|
|CC-775-12-24-52-132-C||12-24 kV, 52-132 kV||C - Hexagonal 12 mm for sticks with C fitting||Indoor and Outdoor Installations|
IEC 61243-1:2003 + AC1: 2005 + A1:2009
- Dual voltage range detector, available with two voltage ranges without manual selector switch.
- Electronic voltage detector for indoor or outdoor use with high resistance to shock, vibration and rain.
- Capacitive head technology, ultra compact.
- Operates over a wide voltage range, on 50 or 60 Hz networks.
- Robust thermoplastic housing.
- Presence of voltage indicated by:
- Red flashing light-emitting diodes,
- Strong nominal acoustic signal (67 dB (A)/1.5 m),
- 360° vision with illuminated display for optimum visibility.
- Interchangeable contact electrodes.
- Supplied with an end-fitting matching the insulting stick terminal:
- C : hexagonal 12 mm for sticks with C fitting,
- K : universal for sticks with K fitting.
- Supplied with a shock-proof case with handle.
HS Commodity Codes90303370
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance
Voltage Range2-7 kV, 12-25 kV, 2-7,2 kV, 12-36 kV, 3,3-11 kV , 22-66 kV, 4-14 kV , 24-69 kV, 4-14,4 kV , 25-69 kV, 4,7-15 kV , 25-69 kV, 6-12 kV, 22-66 kV, 11-22 kV , 33-66 kV, 12-24 kV, 52-132 kV
End Fitting TypeC - Hexagonal 12 mm for sticks with C fitting, K - Universal for sticks with K fitting
Frequency502/132 Hz, 50/60 Hz
UsageIndoor and Outdoor Installations, Outdoor Installations, Indoor Installations
IndicationAcoustic and Visual