CATU CG-00-..-R-28 Short Insulating Natural Rubber Dielectric Safety Electrician's Gloves, 500 Max Working Voltage, Class 00, 6 cal/cm² ATPV , 280mm Length
EN 60903 : 2003 IEC 60903 : 2014
IEC 61482-1-2: APC Class 1
- Short insulating gloves (28 cm) for personal protection against an electric arc during live operations.
- Wellfit finish: soft, supple, resistant, and ergonomic with high flexibility for easy daily work.
- Insulating gloves adapted for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles operations: Arc-Flash protection ATPV 6 cal/cm², APC 1. Battery acid resistance.
- Rolled cuff for comfort and ease of donning and doffing.
- Convenient to any hand shape.
- Gloves without extra-mechanical protection; to be worn with short leather over-gloves CG-984 to ensure full mechanical protection.
- Electrical insulating gloves, class 00 (500 V AC, 750 V DC).
- Personal Protective Equipment category III.
- Traceability through flashcode on color-coded label. The color is according to the class.
- Category: AZC (Acid, Ozone, Cold resistance)
We supply insulated gloves (also known as Electrician’s Gloves or Electric Gloves) from CLASS 00 to CLASS 4, along with all corresponding accessories such as over-gloves for mechanical protection, glove under liners, storage bags and boxes. The ergonomic shape of the glove and its slightly powdered interior makes it easy donning (putting on) and doffing (taking off). The natural rubber provides dielectric properties, while our technique and expertise allow us to make gloves as thin as possible in order to offer the maximum level of dexterity to the users.
Take care to choose the correct rubber insulating glove for the task at hand and level of electrical exposure. Rubber insulating gloves are available in six specific voltage classes (Class 00 – Class 4), and other rubber insulating products are also available in different voltage classes as well.
- Class 00 low voltage gloves are proof-tested at 2,500 volts for a maximum use 500 volts
- Class 0 low voltage gloves are proof-tested at 5,000 volts for a maximum use 1,000 volts
- Class 1 high voltage gloves are proof-tested at 10,000 volts for a maximum use 7,500 volts
- Class 2 high voltage gloves are proof-tested at 20,000 volts for a maximum use 17,000 volts
- Class 3 high voltage gloves are proof-tested at 30,000 volts for a maximum use 26,500 volts
- Class 4 high voltage gloves are proof-tested at 40,000 volts for a maximum use 36,000 volts
HS Commodity Codes40151900
Arc Flash Rating6 cal/cm²
Special Properties CategoryAZC
Glove PropertiesDielectric and Arc Flash
TraceabilityYes - Traceability through flashcode on color-coded label
Glove EdgeRolled Cuff
Class Voltage (V)00
MaterialNatural Colour Latex
Maximum Working Voltage (V)500
Test Voltage (V)2500
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginSpain
Sizes Available7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Comfort should be a priority when choosing your work gloves. Gloves will only fit correctly and feel comfortable if you have the right size. This step-by-step guide will help you measure your glove size accurately. When measuring your hands for gloves, you should always use your dominant hand — your right hand if you’re right-handed and your left hand if left-handed.
MEASURE AROUND - HAND CIRCUMFERENCE
First, measure the circumference by wrapping a fabric tape measure around the widest part of your hand. The tape measure should wrap around your hand at its widest point. Record the measurement in centimetres.
MEASURE LENGTHWISE - HAND LENGTH
Then measure the length by spreading your hand and fingers and placing the tape measure at the tip of your middle finger. Stretch the tape measure down to the base of your hand holding it taut. Record the length of your hand in centimetres.
CHOOSE THE LARGER NUMBER AND ROUND UP
Choose the larger of the two numbers and round up to the nearest centimetre. Use the table below to find the correct size for example if the measurement around your hand is 20 centimetres and the length of your hand is 18 centimetres then 20 centimetres is the measurement to use. This means the correct size of the glove to order would be a size 9.
Hand measurement (cm)