- For compulsory control of insulating gloves before use.
- Checking is done by inflating and immersing in water the insulating gloves.
- Device recommended by standard IEC 60903:2014 for the periodic testing of insulating gloves from class 00 to 4
- Body of molded thermosetting material resting on a circular collar and comprising a frustoconical tip with two grooves for receiving the glove to be tested.
- Central piston located at the base of the unit.
- Soft valve located at the bottom of the bowl, at the top.
- Maintenance of the insulating glove in position when inflated by two elastic rings
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance