- Personal protective equipment.
- Protection against mechanical risks in wet environments.
- Preserves the precision of finger movements.
- Back: grey hydrophobic bovine grain leather.
- Palm & artery protector: beige hydrophobic bovine grain.
- Side edge: cotton with elastic.
- Sewing thread: Nylon
- Hydrophobic: level 4 (180 minutes) according to EN ISO 20344§6.13
- American shape palmed thumb.
- Dexterity according to EN420: 5
- Performance according to EN 388 (gradations from 1 to 5):
- Abrasion: 3
- Cutting by slicing: 1
- Tearing: 3
- Perforation: 2
- Packed in a plastic bag with a CATU label