EN 388:2016 / EN 420 +A1:5 / EN 407:2004
- The short overgloves (25 cm) ensure mechanical protection for short insulating gloves (28 cm) for class 00 & 0, CG-00-XX-R28 and CG-0-XX-R28
- They are resistant to flame and contact heat of 100 ° C for 10 s according to EN 407.
- Velcro at the cuff adjusts the tightness of the glove to the user's hand.
- Silicone goat grain leather, Kevlar® thread stitching.
- Wide protective cuff in cowhide crust (10 cm long).
- American assembly, nested thumb.
- Adjustable width by fireproof Velcro strap mounted on leather.
- Grey color.
- Complies with standard EN 388: 2016 2122X
- Complies with standard EN 407: 2004 412X4X
- Level of dexterity according to EN 420 A1 : 5 (excellent grip)
- Packaging: 1 pair in a plastic bag with instructions for use.