- Single-pole HV phase match checker.
- Maximum operating voltage: 36 kV.
- Single-pole device with C, K, W end-fitting.
- Storage of frequency and phase of distribution network voltages.
- Push-button test of the device, which also resets the memory.
- Class C: (maximum time for storing information in memory: 15 seconds when not connected to the line) . Non accordance (+110° to +250°)..
- LED indicators:
- Orange (M) indicating the storage of a phase and the mains frequency;
- Green (C) indicating that the mains phase is identical to the one previously stored (match); + dicontinuous beep buzzer.
- Red (I) indicating that the phase of the network is of a different phase from that previously stored (mismatch) + continuous beep buzzer.
- Voltage difference between the two networks to be compared: +/- 15%.
- Angle difference between the two phases (networks) to be compared: +/- 10°.
- The red ring indicates the physical limit to which the phase comparator can be inserted between live parts (57 cm from the red ring to the end fitting).
- Option: Antenna Magnefix with a U Max utilisation : 18 kV, Ref C-921545.
- Supplied in a back rigid box.
|Fitting||Voltage range||Frequency||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)|
|C||10 kV - 30 kV||50 / 60 Hz||1,5||1 150|
HS Commodity Codes90303370
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance