IEC 61326-1 IEC 61243-1 (design based on selected chapters)
- Non-contact voltage detector, voltage range from 3 kV to 765 kV.
- Approximate detection distances (varying with the environment): 150 mm mini (11 kV) to 700 mm mini (66 kV)
- Ultra-compact, switchless series to ensure permanent operator safety (indoor and outdoor use).
- Nominal network range: 3 kV - 765 kV (8 ranges model proposed).
- 360° light indication.
- Self test function.
- Precise and stable operating threshold.
- Reduced sensitivity to induced voltages and to interference fields.
- Temperature conditions: class N (-25°C to +55°C).
- Power supply: 1 standard 9 V battery 6LR61.
- Network frequencies: 50 to 60 Hz.
- High environmental resistance (impact, vibrations, moisture) due to robust thermoplastic housing.
- Packaging: supplied in a carrying bag.
- Recommended insulating sticks: CE-4-21, CE-9, CE-5
|Voltage range||Frequency||Weight (kg)|
|10 kV - 36 kV||50-60 Hz||300|
HS Commodity Codes90303370
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance