NF EN 61 326-1 / NF EN 62311 / NF EN 61243-3 (partiellement)
CEM 2014/30 UE
- Ergonomically optimized voltage controller, ideal for use in tight spaces thanks to its electrode extensions (250 mm and 500 mm).
- It provides a wide detection voltage range: from 50 to 4 200 V DC and from 50 to 3 000 V AC.
- Maximum nominal voltage: 3 500 V DC, 2 500 V AC.
- Detection voltage: 50 to 4 200 V DC, 50 to 3 000 V AC.
- Threshold voltage: 50 V +0, -10% (DC and AC).
- Permanent standby status mode (no ON/OFF switch).
- Indication of voltage presence: high brightness red LED, discontinuous sound information.
- DC (polarity) and AC indication: high brightness red LED for positive DC voltage, high brightness blue LED for negative DC voltage, and for AC voltage the red LED and the blue LED are flashing.
- Built in testing system (including the lead check).
- High brightness green LED to indicate the good status of your voltage detector and display the standby state (during 2 minutes).
- Frequency range: 50-60 Hz ±10%.
- Temperatures: operating; 0°C to +70°C and storing; -10°C to +70°C.
- Relative humidity: 20% to 95%.
- Protection degree: IP40/IK06.
- Double isolation class II.
- Power supply: 2 alkaline batteries type LR06.
- Conical test points: diameter 6 mm, length 19 mm. Delivered assembled.
- Accessories included: 1 set of peak test tip diameter 3 mm, length 19 mm.