IEC 61243-3:2014/EN 61243-3:2015 / NF C18-510 / EN 50110-1
- Check the presence of voltage.
- Voltage measurement: up to 690 V AC and 950 V DC.
- Audible continuity test (< 100 Ω).
- Phase pole identification.
- DC polarity identification.
- Phase rotation check (2 lead method).
- Fitted with IP2X test lead points with retractable trigger tips (MS-920-PG) or retractable sleeves (MS-920 and MS-920-ET). Test lead points Ø 2 mm L: 19 mm (MS-920-EX)
- Three digit colour LCD screen display (red and blue).
- Push-button for the self-test and for the continuity test (100 Ω).
- Indicator light when voltage is dangerous (> 50 V).
- Completely modular and adjustable using type E plugs.
- Lighting feature to light on the working area.
- 2 test plug adapters to be fixed on IP2X test lead points with retractable trigger tips enabling to target test plugs Ø 4 mm. Ref. DX-04
- Carrying bag with belt loop, Ref. M-87285.
- Holder, Ref. M-952325.
- Contact probes for L.V. detectors for installation and sidewalk boxes. Ref. M-8013.
- Contact probes for L.V. detectors for flight path. Ref. M-8014.
- Hand stick & stick extension. Ref. M-951143.
HS Commodity Codes90303370
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance
Frequency50 - 60 Hz
Operating Voltage AC12 - 690 V
Operating Voltage DC12 - 950 V
CategoryCAT IV 600 V - CAT III 1 000 V