- Orange colored elastomer insulating apron used to insulate bare or insufficiently insulated conductive parts during the work.
- Thanks to its perforation resistance, it's well adapted to be in contact with aggressive metal parts.
- For low voltage use (class 0), up to 1 000 V AC / 1 500 V DC.
- Withstand voltage: 10 kV. Test voltage: 5 kV / 3 min.
- The material is also in compliance with special properties:
- Category A: acid-resistant.
- Category C: can be folded at very low temperature (-40°C).
- Category H: oil-resistant.
- High resistance to perforation.
- Adjustable belt strap with plastic lock.
- Insulator's height: 65 cm. Width: 50 cm.
- Thickness: 1.2 mm.