- Measures earthing resistances (3 posts method).
- Measures soil resistivities (4 posts method).
- Allows to know the parasitic tensions of the soils.
- The equipment is suitable for fast and easy measurement of the grounding resistance in home, industrial buildings, substations ...
- High immunity to electrical interferences (operating frequency 1 470 Hz).
- Range of measurement: 0-20 Ω, 0-200 Ω, 0-2 000 Ω and 20 kΩ.
- Voltmeter function in AC range as conventional voltmeter 0-200 V AC.
- Current in and out put power: less than 0,5 W and the output current is limited to less than 15 mA (peak to peak).
- Acoustic alarm when the insufficient current.
- Autonomy: 1 200 measurements of 5 s.
- High visibility 3 1/2 digit display with direct readings, even under sunlight.
- 230 V charger.
- 12 V car charger plug and cable
- Protection case, robust and waterproof
- Carrying bag.
- Measurment kit MX-433-T