Fully Insulated Tools
- Allen Keys
- Cable Core Stripper
- Cable Knife/Coring Knife
- Connector Holding Tools
- Core Bending Bars
- Electrician Scissors
- Insulated Saws/HackSaws
- Insulated Hammer
- Insulated Link Extractors
- Insulated Nut Spinners
- Insulated Pliers
- Insulated Screwdrivers
- Adjustable Spanners
- Adjustable Spanners Bahco
- Adjustable Spanners with Handstop
- Box Spanners
- Fully Insulated Adjustable Spanners
- Gear Wrench Spanners - Metric
- General Purpose Open Ended Spanners
- Hammer Head Adjustable Spanner
- Open Ended Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Ring Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Spanner Sets
- Insulated Socket Inserts + Sets + T Bar Levers
- Insulated Torque Wrenches
- Insulated Tool Kits
- Ratchet Cutters
- Reversible Ratchet Lever
- Supplementary Tools And Accessories
- Tape Measure and Rulers
- Tool Cases/Boxes/Bags
- Cable Preparation Tools
- Cable Tray Matting
Electrical Insulating Matting (Switchboard Matting)
- ASTM D178 Switchboard Rubber Matting
- 450V Switchboard Rubber Matting 11kV Test Voltage
- 650V BS921 Switchboard Rubber Matting 15kV Test Voltage
- 1000V IEC61111 Class 0 Switchboard Rubber Matting 5kV Test Voltage
- 17,000V IEC61111 Class 2 Switchboard Rubber Matting 20kV Test Voltage
- 26,500V IEC61111 Class 3 Switchboard Rubber Matting 30kV Test Voltage
- 36,000V IEC61111 Class 4 Switchboard Rubber Matting 40kV Test Voltage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Insulating Shrouding
- Electrical Safety Products
- Temporary Earthing and Short Circuiting Equipment
- Digital Catalogue Publications
- Clearance Stock
- Friday, October 4, 2019 Christmas Closing Times For 2019 Our last working day will be Friday 20th December 2019.
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 NEW EUROPEAN EN 5032-1:2018 EN 50321-1:2018 was harmonised and published earlier this year and replaces EN 50321:1999. This standard is currently out for approval as an IEC standard which will make it a global standard not just European.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Charging Point Statistics 2019 With new charge points being added daily, the UK’s charging point infrastructure is continually changing. The tables and charts shown below track the number of charging points across the UK and are updated live from the Zap-Map database.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 IMPORTANT Change in UK Specifications As from January 2013 the British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 standard and it now becomes obsolete. In its place they are now endorsing, as replacement, the European Standard IEC61111:2009 in harmony with the rest of the Europe
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 The Importance of Insulated Tools as An Electrician & Electrical Safety PPE Are insulated tools an essential element in your tool kit? Well, if not then they most definitely should be, and we’re going to let you in on why.
Personalised Electrical Tool Set
Recently received personalised insulated electrical tool set for my 21st birthday. I am a service engineer and very pleased with the tool set. It is of high quality and will last many years. The engraving is a nice personal touch.
Dacey Warriner (Essex) Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Charging Point Statistics 2019
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
With new charge points being added daily, the UK’s charging point infrastructure is continually changing. The tables and charts shown below track the number of charging points across the UK and are updated live from the Zap-Map database. In addition to the number of charging devices and locations, the charts provide a breakdown by charger type, connector type and by region.
Note that this data can be used by third parties as long as the source is attributed to Zap-Map and if online, a link is added back to https://www.zap-map.com.
Zap-Stats – 16 April 2019
As shown in the table, the total number of locations which have a public charging point installed is 7838, the number of devices at those locations is 12650 and the total number of connectors within these devices is 21650. There have been 992 new devices added to the Zap-Map database over the last 30 days which equates to 1443 new connectors.
Number of UK charging locations and connectors over past 12 months: Zap-Map, April 2019
The chart shows the number of public charging connectors and locations on the Zap-Map database over the past 12 months. The total number of connectors has increased from just over 13,000 in November 2017 to more than 19,000 by December 2018.
UK Map 2019 of EV Charging Points in UK supplied by Zap-Map
Boddingtons Electrical Ltd currently service 5% of the industry with our insulated tools into the EV market.