Boddingtons Electrical Cable Markers for Meter Tails , Useful for Single and PolyPhase Meters
In Stock (18) - (Subject To Unsold - Not Real-Time.)
- Supplied in a handy dispenser with enough cable markers to install 100 Smart Meters
- The all-in-one safety collar and cable marker
- High contrast printed tag ensures compliance with the Wiring Regulations (BS 7671)
- Much faster and easier to use than adhesive tape or cable ties
- Safe, fast and easy to fit
- Lower cost than cable ties and safety collars
- No off-cut scrap waste or sharp edges
- For single and polyphase electricity meters
- Ideal for use while wearing work gloves
- Suitable for 16mm and 25 mm cable
The all-in-one safety colar and cable marker for electricity meters
This is an all-in-one safety collar and cable marker combined to provide an improved and faster way to permanently identify electrical cables used in the wiring of Smart Electricity Meters.
The high-contrast embossed printed identification tag ensures compliance with the Wiring Regulations (BS 7671).
Whilst the unique design of the integrated safety collar can improve revenue protection its ability to also pre-mark existing cables before meter changes is easy... simply clip-on a cable marker.