- Durable laminated poster with full colour illustrations
- User friendly text and clear step-by-step instructions for workplace first aid
- Ensure your employees are ready in an emergency
- Compiled by qualified health and safety practitioners
- Updated with the latest guidance
The Electric Shock First Aid Poster ensures your employees have the skills to react in case of electric shock and provide treatment to someone that has been electrocuted. The poster is designed both first aiders and non-first aiders with the essential first aid and safety information.
Full colour illustrations, user-friendly text and clear, concise instructions provide guidance to employees on the following topics:
- Danger - knowing the difference from a high/low voltage shock and action to take if it is a low voltage shock
- Response - checking to see if they casualty is conscious
- Getting Help - calling for help and emergency medical services
- Airway & Breathing - assessing the casualty and checking to see if they are responsive, breathing normally and if they are not breathing normally
- Unconscious (Not Breathing) - commencing CPR
- Unconscious (Breathing) - how to move the casualty in the recovery position
- Burns - how to deal with burns with a casualty that's responsive/unresponsive and the don'ts
- Other Injuries - muscle spasm/seizures and action to take at an event of a major seizure
The poster is fully updated with the latest guidance and best practice.
- Rescue Hook bundle with instructional sign and poster
- Designed to rescue the casualty of an electric shock - can be used to manoeuver a casualty or remove the source of the shock
- Sign and poster provide step-by-step guidance on how to use the hook and how to provide first aid
- Essential for workplaces where there is a risk of electrocution
- Hook length: 1.5m
The Electric Shock Rescue Hook with Poster and Sign is a rescue bundle designed to rescue the casualty of an electric shock. It can be used to manoeuver or rescue someone receiving an electric shock or move the equipment causing the shock away from the casualty. This bundle is essential for any work environment where the risk of electrocution is present.
The hook can be stored on the wall vertically or horizontally with the included wall mount. It is suitable for use on installations up to 45kV, making it suitable for most workplaces. The included sign and poster provide step-by-step instructions on how to use the rescue hook and how to provide first aid to a casualty of electrocution.
Hook length: 1.5m
Poster size: 59cm x 42cm
Sign size: 21cm x 14.8cm
This contains first aid products to help treat someone who has been electrocuted and a useful, step by step guidance poster.
This poster provides both first aiders and non-first aiders with effective first aid and safety information including step by step instructions for preventing and managing most workplace emergencies.
This first aid point is suitable for any workplace that has a risk of someone receiving an electric shock. The Burn Stop Burns Kit is suitable for treating partial thickness burns and includes burn dressings and burn gel that do not require pre-cooling, meaning they are ready for use at all times.
The First Aid Point includes a wall mounting bracket allowing the point to be fixed to the wall in one central location, meaning all staff can find it if required. The point also includes photo-luminescent headers which help identify the point especially in the dark or in smoke filled rooms.
Contents: Electric Shock Poster: 59x42cm First Aid (small) & Burns Kit (medium): 43x56cm
- A very Effective Solution for providing First Aid Supplies in an Environment at Risk of Electric Shock
- Dimensions: Electric Shock Poster: 59cm x 42cm First Aid & Burns Kit: 43cm x 56cm
- Contains a First Aid Kit, Burns Kit and Electric Shock Safety Poster
- First Aid Kit is BS 8599 British Standard Compliant for the Workplace
- A clearly visible Wall Mounted Solution in one Central Location
- Burns Kit contain items to Cool and Sooth Burns with no pre-cooling required
- Guidance Poster provides Step-by-Step Guidance for treating Electric Shock casualties
- A clearly visible, complete wall mounted solution for rescuing and providing first aid treatment to someone who has received an electric shock
- Point incorporates a British Standard Compliant First Aid Kit, a Burn Stop Burns Kit, a Glove Dispenser, an Electric Shock Rescue Hook, Sign and Electric Shock Guidance Poster
- Supplied with an empty glove dispenser allowing you to choose the correctly rated gloves for your workplace
- Rescue Hook is suitable for installations of up to 45kV
This complete electric shock rescue point contains an Electric Shock Rescue Hook, a British Standard Compliant First Aid Kit, a Burn Stop Burns Kit, a Sign and an Electric Shock Guidance Poster.
The rescue hook is designed to manoeuver or rescue someone who has been electrocuted and is suitable for installations of up to 45kV. The sign provides guidance to the user on safely using the rescue hook.
The first aid kit and burns kit provides essential first aid supplies needed to treat someone who has received an electric shock. The guidance poster provides clear, step by step instructions on providing first aid treatment to someone who has received an electric shock.
The glove dispenser is a clearly labelled case that is supplied empty allowing you to store your correctly rated, suitable safety gloves for your workplace.
- Kits: 43 x 81cm
- Hook: 1.5m
- Poster: 59 x 42cm
- Sign: 21 x 14.8cm