Fully Insulated Tools
- Cable Core Stripper
- Cable Core Wedges
- Cable Knife/Coring Knife
- Connector Holding Tools
- Core Bending Bars
- Electrician Scissors
- Insulated Allen Keys
- Insulated Saws/HackSaws
- Insulated Hammer
- Insulated Link Extractors
- Insulated Nut Spinners
- Insulated Pliers
- Insulated Screwdrivers
- Adjustable Spanners
- Adjustable Spanners Bahco
- Adjustable Spanners with Handstop
- Box Spanners
- Fully Insulated Adjustable Spanners
- Gear Wrench Spanners - Metric
- General Purpose Open Ended Spanners
- Hammer Head Adjustable Spanner
- Open Ended Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Ring Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Spanner Sets
- Insulated Socket Inserts + Sets + T Bar Levers
- Insulated Torque Wrenches
- Insulated Tool Kits
- Jointers Tool Kits
- Ratchet Cutters
- Reversible Ratchet Lever
- Supplementary Tools And Accessories
- Tape Measure and Rulers
- Tool Cases/Boxes/Bags
- Cable Preparation Tools
- Cable Tray Matting
Electrical Insulating Matting (Switchboard Matting)
- ASTM D178 Switchboard Rubber Matting
- 450V Switchboard Rubber Matting 11kV Test Voltage
- 650V BS921 Switchboard Rubber Matting 15kV Test Voltage
- 1000V IEC61111 Class 0 Switchboard Rubber Matting 5kV Test Voltage
- 17,000V IEC61111 Class 2 Switchboard Rubber Matting 20kV Test Voltage
- 26,500V IEC61111 Class 3 Switchboard Rubber Matting 30kV Test Voltage
- 36,000V IEC61111 Class 4 Switchboard Rubber Matting 40kV Test Voltage
Personal Protective Equipment
- Arc Flash Protection
- Dielectric Insulating Safety Boots
- Insulated Safety Footwear
Electrical Safety Gloves
- 500V LV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 00 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- 1000V LV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 0 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- 7500V MV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 1 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- 17000V MV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 2 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- 26500V MV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 3 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- 36000V MV Electrical Safety Gloves Class 4 Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- Electrical Safety Glove Accessories
- Face Shields
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Helmets
- Insulating Shrouding
- Electrical Safety Products
- Temporary Earthing and Short Circuiting Equipment
- Digital Catalogue Publications
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 COVID 19 Statement from Boddingtons Electrical Ltd In light of the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Boddingtons Electrical Ltd remain committed to supporting your needs and maintaining the high level of service and expertise you expect from us as we all navigate through this uncharted territory together.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 Malicious Emails Malicious Emails appear to be from Boddingtons Electrical Ltd
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 NEW EUROPEAN EN 5032-1:2018 EN 50321-1:2018 was harmonised and published earlier this year and replaces EN 50321:1999. This standard is currently out for approval as an IEC standard which will make it a global standard not just European.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Charging Point Statistics 2019 With new charge points being added daily, the UK’s charging point infrastructure is continually changing. The tables and charts shown below track the number of charging points across the UK and are updated live from the Zap-Map database.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 IMPORTANT Change in UK Specifications As from January 2013 the British Standards Institute withdrew the long standing BS921:1976 standard and it now becomes obsolete. In its place they are now endorsing, as replacement, the European Standard IEC61111:2009 in harmony with the rest of the Europe
Personalised Electrical Tool Set
Recently received personalised insulated electrical tool set for my 21st birthday. I am a service engineer and very pleased with the tool set. It is of high quality and will last many years. The engraving is a nice personal touch.
Dacey Warriner (Essex) Tuesday, October 8, 2019
COVID 19 Statement from Boddingtons Electrical Ltd
Thursday, March 26, 2020
In light of the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Boddingtons Electrical Ltd remain committed to supporting your needs and maintaining the high level of service and expertise you expect from us as we all navigate through this uncharted territory together.
We have put several measures in place across our business to safeguard our employees first and foremost, whilst maintaining a consistent and reliable service level for our customers. We would like to share some of these measures with you:
- The majority of our employees have now transitioned to working remotely. You can continue to contact your sales representative, our customer service teams or technical support teams as you would normally through our regular telephone numbers, email addresses and live chat service.
- Our website, https://www.boddingtons-electrical.com/, continues to be available 24/7 and provides you with many self-serve options that support ordering, pricing, order history and accessing technical information and product specifications.
- Our manufacturing and warehousing facilities remain open at present and will be reviewed on a daily basis.
- For our employees that need to remain on-site to receive, produce, test or ship a product, we have put safeguarding measures in place and have adjusted their schedules in adherence to social distancing guidelines. We have also built-in time during the workday and in-between shifts to thoroughly clean work areas.
Due to the dynamic situation with the possibility of supply restrictions being implemented by our partners; we will keep you informed of any potential risk of disruption in the supply chain that may impact on the continuity of production and completion of orders.
As a responsible organisation, our priority is the health and safety of our employees and partners as well as the continuity of work and production. Should we need to make any additional changes to the way we work in order to safeguard our employees and their families, we will ensure you remain updated.
We are committed to rising to the challenge and supporting our customers through these extremely challenging times.
Thank you for your ongoing trust in Boddingtons Electrical Ltd.