Giasco HR051L Genk Hard Rock Antistatic PU Safety Shoes, SB 3 Class, Kevlar MidSole and Polymeric Composite ToeCap
GENK S3 CI HI HRO HR051L
CE UNI EN ISO 20345:2012 S3 CI HI HRO SRC
- Low shoe, IDROTECH® WRU full grain leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm,with refracting insert.
- Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
- Soft, lined and padded tongue.
- Completely Metal Free Shoe
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568
- MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568
- SOLE HARD ROCK ANTISTATIC bidensity polyurethane and antistatic RUBBER.
- Sole resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC
- INSOLE 2000, double-component removable: absorbing, antistatic, perspiring and anti-slipping with
anatomic and anti-shock heel area
Hard Rock Antistatic is a shoe born to face the most extreme working conditions thanks to its rubber outsole.
It has been studied to assure the maximum resistance to the most difficult weather conditions (from -35°C to 300°C) and the maximum protection against external cutting bodies (ex. slipperies, etc.).
Also uppers have been studied to face the most difficult working situations and for this reason the materials comply with the most advanced heat-insulating and water-repellent technologies.
|Slipping Resistant Sole||Energy Absorption on Seat Region|
|Water Resistant Upper||Sole Resistance to Hydrocarbons|
|Resistance to Hot Contact of the Outsole||Antistatic Footwear|
|Insulated Surface Against Cold -17°C||Insulated Surface Against Heat|
MaterialFull Grain Leather
Safety Class CategorySafety Class SB3 EN ISO 20345:2012
Sizes Available (UK/EU)UK Size 6 - EU Size 39, UK Size 7 - EU Size 41, UK Size 8 - EU Size 42, UK Size 9 - EU Size 43, UK Size 10 - EU Size 45, UK Size 11 - EU Size 46, UK Size 12 - EU Size 47
Boddingtons Electrical Ltd partner with TNT for our UK consignments. Should you wish for your orders to have shipping notifications you can advise of an email address that we can add to the TNT shipping software to initiate this for your account.
Purchase order placed before 3pm with the item ex-stock can be processed for same day shipment. We do have the flexibility to process orders at a later time but please check with customer services .
- Standard - 2-3 working days
- Express - Next-day delivery - by end of business day
- 12:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by noon
- 10:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 10am
- 9:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 9am
Minimum Order Value
The minimum order value for carriage paid orders is £250.00 (nett) excluding vat.
Carriage paid orders exclude Timed Services such as 9am/10am/Noon.
We do not have a minimum order value however a carriage charge will be applied depending on the service level chosen.
Heavier/Dimensional/Large Items - Matting/Cable Guard/StayWire/BodTech
'Heavier items' including some of the above will incur a shipping charge of £15.00 excluding vat due to there size/dimensions/weight.