Boddingtons Electrical 599T04, LV Pocket Shroud, Type 4 Conductor Cover , 2m x 150mm
- Used to protect engineers working with live voltages up to 1000V
- Easily installed/removed
- Flexible in cold weather
- Manufactured from 1mm thick orange neoprene with nylon insert
- UV resistant with velcro edge fastening
- Material in line tested to ASTM F-2320
- Approved to ENTS 43-103 specification
- High working voltages available
- Other sizes available upon request
Boddingtons Electrical Ltd partner with TNT for our UK consignments. Should you wish for your orders to have shipping notifications you can advise of an email address that we can add to the TNT shipping software to initiate this for your account.
Purchase order placed before 3pm with the item ex-stock can be processed for same day shipment. We do have the flexibility to process orders at a later time but please check with customer services .
- Standard - 2-3 working days
- Express - Next-day delivery - by end of business day
- 12:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by noon
- 10:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 10am
- 9:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 9am
Minimum Order Value
The minimum order value for carriage paid orders is £250.00 (nett) excluding vat.
Carriage paid orders exclude Timed Services such as 9am/10am/Noon.
We do not have a minimum order value however a carriage charge will be applied depending on the service level chosen.
Heavier/Dimensional/Large Items - Matting/Cable Guard/StayWire/BodTech
'Heavier items' including some of the above will incur a shipping charge of £15.00 excluding vat due to there size/dimensions/weight.