Fully Insulated Tools
- Cable Core Stripper
- Cable Core Wedges
- Cable Knife/Coring Knife
- Connector Holding Tools
- Core Bending Bars
- Electrician Scissors
- Insulated Allen Keys
- Insulated Saws/HackSaws
- Insulated Hammer
- Insulated Link Extractors
- Insulated Nut Spinners
- Insulated Pliers
- Insulated Screwdrivers
- Adjustable Spanners
- Adjustable Spanners Bahco
- Adjustable Spanners with Handstop
- Box Spanners
- Fully Insulated Adjustable Spanners
- Gear Wrench Spanners - Metric
- General Purpose Open Ended Spanners
- Hammer Head Adjustable Spanner
- Open Ended Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Ring Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Spanner Sets
- Insulated Socket Inserts + Sets + T Bar Levers
- Insulated Torque Wrenches
- Insulated Tool Kits
- Jointers Tool Kits
- Ratchet Cutters
- Reversible Ratchet Lever
- Supplementary Tools And Accessories
- Tape Measure and Rulers
- Tool Cases/Boxes/Bags
- Cable Preparation Tools
- Cable Tray Matting
Electrical Insulating Matting (Switchboard Matting)
- ASTM D178 Switchboard Rubber Matting
- 450V Switchboard Rubber Matting 11kV Test Voltage
- 650V BS921 Switchboard Rubber Matting 15kV Test Voltage
- 1000V IEC61111 Class 0 Switchboard Rubber Matting 5kV Test Voltage
- 17,000V IEC61111 Class 2 Switchboard Rubber Matting 20kV Test Voltage
- 26,500V IEC61111 Class 3 Switchboard Rubber Matting 30kV Test Voltage
- 36,000V IEC61111 Class 4 Switchboard Rubber Matting 40kV Test Voltage
Personal Protective Equipment
- Arc Flash Protection
- Dielectric Insulating Safety Boots
- Insulated Safety Footwear
- Electrical Safety Gloves
- Face Shields
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Helmets
- Insulating Shrouding
- Electrical Safety Products
- Temporary Earthing and Short Circuiting Equipment
- Digital Catalogue Publications
Isn't it time you started ordering online ? Why Register on our WebSite?
At Boddingtons Electrical Ltd we believe its important to stay up to date, ensuring we continue to provide our customers with the best online experience possible. Our team have been working hard over the last year to bring you our new website and we hope you will find the enhanced features beneficial and easy to use.
How do I to set up a Web account?
New customers can create a Standard Web Account which requires use of a card to purchase items using this create an account link. All applications are subject to approval.
If you are an existing Boddingtons Electrical Ltd customer or have been in the past we can activate your Boddingtons Electrical Ltd Business Web Account so you can use this online. Just contact us via our "Get in touch with us" form.
What are the benefits of registering for an account?
If you register for an account you get the following benefits:
- Exclusive special offers
- Convenience to order products online
- Faster checkout
- Comprehensive product information
- Downloadable technical literature including datasheets and user manuals
- Online order history and track order statuses
- Messages you've sent to our team or received from us against each order is stored.
- Registered customers will now see view specific pricing and volume quantity breaks
- We are introducing daily new photography, new product lines, new datasheets and the ability to search for products by using unique product filters.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods online:
- Credit card - This is handled through a fully secure payment gateway called WORLDPAY which mean we will not store or handle your credit card details they are only processed by a fully PCI/DSS compliant gateway. We are able to accept VISA, Mastercard, most major purchasing cards
- Paypal express - Payment via the paypal portal.
- Proforma invoice - You can request a proforma invoice to make a payment later by bank transfer.
- Credit Terms - If your account has credit terms, you can simply add your purchase order number and we will invoice you later (terms agreed on your account).
I have credit terms on my account, can I use this online?
If you are an existing account customer you can use purchase orders to buy online once you have an Business Web Account and it is activated.
Lead times ?
Our digital roadmap is that our web portal will in the future show a live stock count of available stock per product however at this stage you can ask our Live Chat Team during working hours any questions or stock availability . Simply click on the icon below to chat to our team , or when browsing find the widget in the bottom left hand corner of the page.