Fully Insulated Tools
- Allen Keys
- Cable Core Stripper
- Cable Knife/Coring Knife
- Connector Holding Tools
- Core Bending Bars
- Electrician Scissors
- Insulated Saws/HackSaws
- Insulated Hammer
- Insulated Link Extractors
- Insulated Nut Spinners
- Insulated Pliers
- Insulated Screwdrivers
- Adjustable Spanners
- Adjustable Spanners Bahco
- Adjustable Spanners with Handstop
- Box Spanners
- Fully Insulated Adjustable Spanners
- Gear Wrench Spanners - Metric
- General Purpose Open Ended Spanners
- Hammer Head Adjustable Spanner
- Open Ended Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Ring Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Insulated Socket Inserts + Sets + T Bar Levers
- Insulated Tool Kits
- Reversible Ratchet Lever
- Supplementary Tools And Accessories
- Tape Measure and Rulers
- Tool Cases/Boxes/Bags
- Cable Preparation Tools
- Cable Tray Matting
Electrical Insulating Matting (Switchboard Matting)
- ASTM D178 Switchboard Rubber Matting
- 450V Switchboard Rubber Matting 11kV Test Voltage
- 650V BS921 Switchboard Rubber Matting 15kV Test Voltage
- 1000V IEC61111 Class 0 Switchboard Rubber Matting 5kV Test Voltage
- 17,000V IEC61111 Class 2 Switchboard Rubber Matting 20kV Test Voltage
- 26,500V IEC61111 Class 3 Switchboard Rubber Matting 30kV Test Voltage
- 36,000V IEC61111 Class 4 Switchboard Rubber Matting 40kV Test Voltage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Insulating Shrouding
- Electrical Safety Products
- Temporary Earthing and Short Circuiting Equipment
- Downloadable Adobe PDF Brochures
Boddingtons Electrical Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how it is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and therefore (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) do not collect information about you unless you contact us (in which case, see section 4, below). Any information we do collect will only be used in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to Boddingtons Electrical Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“<>”||means Boddingtons Electrical Limited of Prospect House, Queenborough Lane,|
Great Notley, Braintree, Essex, CM77 7AG , United Kingdom;
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Boddingtons Electrical Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (https://www.boddingtons-electrical.com/ ) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.(https://www.boddingtons-electrical.com/ ) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Subject to section 4.3, Our Site does not collect any data from you unless you contact Us via an email link which is included on Our Site. We do not place cookies on your computer, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- From emails We may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Our Site automatically collects the following (non-personal) data:
- Your IP Address;
- Your IP Address;
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any data. Where We do (if you email Us, for example), We may use your data as follows:
- [Responding to communications from you;]
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- [Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).]
- [Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA (this may be the case, for example, if Our email server is located in a country outside the EEA), We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the Data Protection Act 1998.]
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- [Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Data Encryption
- using Secure Sockets Layer SSL data encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption]
- Backup Encryption
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 12. [Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy]
Great Notley, Braintree, Essex, CM77 7AG , United Kingdom. Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you (as under section 11, above).