Fully Insulated Tools
- Allen Keys
- Cable Core Stripper
- Cable Knife/Coring Knife
- Connector Holding Tools
- Core Bending Bars
- Electrician Scissors
- Insulated Saws/HackSaws
- Insulated Hammer
- Insulated Link Extractors
- Insulated Nut Spinners
- Insulated Pliers
- Insulated Screwdrivers
- Adjustable Spanners
- Adjustable Spanners Bahco
- Adjustable Spanners with Handstop
- Box Spanners
- Fully Insulated Adjustable Spanners
- Gear Wrench Spanners - Metric
- General Purpose Open Ended Spanners
- Hammer Head Adjustable Spanner
- Open Ended Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Ring Spanners - Metric/Whitworth/A/F
- Insulated Socket Inserts + Sets + T Bar Levers
- Insulated Tool Kits
- Reversible Ratchet Lever
- Supplementary Tools And Accessories
- Tape Measure and Rulers
- Tool Cases/Boxes/Bags
- Cable Preparation Tools
- Cable Tray Matting
Electrical Insulating Matting (Switchboard Matting)
- ASTM D178 Switchboard Rubber Matting
- 450V Switchboard Rubber Matting 11kV Test Voltage
- 650V BS921 Switchboard Rubber Matting 15kV Test Voltage
- 1000V IEC61111 Class 0 Switchboard Rubber Matting 5kV Test Voltage
- 17,000V IEC61111 Class 2 Switchboard Rubber Matting 20kV Test Voltage
- 26,500V IEC61111 Class 3 Switchboard Rubber Matting 30kV Test Voltage
- 36,000V IEC61111 Class 4 Switchboard Rubber Matting 40kV Test Voltage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Insulating Shrouding
- Electrical Safety Products
- Temporary Earthing and Short Circuiting Equipment
- Downloadable Adobe PDF Brochures
Boddingtons Electrical Ltd partner with TNT for our UK consignments. Should you wish for your orders to have shipping notifications you can advise of an email address that we can add to the TNT shipping software to initiate this for your account.
You can use the link below to trace your order once a tracking number has been sent to you via email.
A purchase order placed before 1 pm with the item ex-stock can be processed for same day shipment. We do have the flexibility to process orders at a later time but please check with customer services .
UK Mainland Services
- Standard - 2-3 working days , untimed service - by end of business day.
- Express - Next-day working delivery, untimed service - by end of business day.
- 12:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by noon - (Delivery by 12am next working day throughout most of the UK Mainland: Delivery are not guaranteed but currently enjoy a very high success rate. We do not offer any refunds on compensation for timed services)
- 10:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 10am - (Delivery by 10am next working day throughout most of the UK Mainland: Delivery are not guaranteed but currently enjoy a very high success rate. We do not offer any refunds on compensation for timed services)
- 9:00 - Next-day delivery - guaranteed by 9am - (Delivery by 9am next working day throughout most of the UK Mainland: Delivery are not guaranteed but currently enjoy a very high success rate. We do not offer any refunds on compensation for timed services)
Minimum Order Value
The minimum order value for carriage paid orders is £250.00 (nett) excluding vat.
Carriage paid orders exclude Timed Services such as 9am/10am/Noon.
Our minimum order level is £30.00 and maybe subject to a minimum order value of £10.00 excl vat however a carriage charge will be applied depending on the service level chosen.
For all non UK mainland customers we quote Ex-Works (EXW).
EXW means that the seller has delivered when they place or deliver suitably packaged goods at the disposal of the buyer at an agreed-upon place (i.e. the works, factory, warehouse, etc.). The goods are not cleared for export.
The seller is not required to load the goods onto a collecting vehicle and, if they do, it is at the buyer’s expense. EXW is the only Incoterm where the goods are not required to be cleared for export, although the seller has the duty to assist the buyer (at the buyer’s expense) with any needed documentation and export approvals.
After collection, the buyer must provide the seller with proof that they collected the goods. From collection, the buyer is responsible for all risks, costs and clearances.