IEC / EN 60900
- Insulating adaptor, with 1/4'' hexagonal male fitting and 3/8'' drive square.
- For use with screwing standard hand machine.
- Operating voltage up to 1 000 V AC - 1 500 V DC.
- In accordance with IEC 60900 standard.
- No electrical continuity between the 1/4'' fitting, for mounting on screwing machine, and the 3/8'' square drive for fitting on sockets.
- Maximum recommended torque : 40 N.m.
- Fitting 1/4'' (6,3 mm) male, hexagonal, on one side, for mounting on screwing machine. Length 20 mm.
- Fitting 6 mm on model MO-69522V1 for mounting with torque screwdriver MO-7200DYN.
- Square drive 3/8'' (9,5 mm) male, on the other side, for mounting with 3/8" sockets.
- Maximum diameter on insulation: 20,5 mm.
HS Commodity Codes82042000
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance