NF EN 61557-7 :2007, NF EN 61010-031 : 2015
- Phase rotation indicator working from 25 V.
- Phase rotation is provided by means of successive lighting diodes symbolising the rotation.
- Works on generating unit.
- 3 wire operation with Ø4 mm IP2X probes equipped with contact strips.
- The diodes indicate :
- clockwise rotation: mark with green arrow OK,
- Anti-clockwise rotation indicated by the red arrow "INVERSE"
- Default: the DEFECT diode (DEFAUT) indicates an error of connection such as the cut or absence of phase or the presence of neutral between phases.
- Voltage range: 25 V - 440 V AC.
- Protection level: IP65 & IK07.
- 3 fixed cables (green, yellow, braun, length 1,20 m) and IP2X probes.
- 2 crocodile clamps (Ref. M-883957 x 1)
- 3 test lead points CAT IV 600 V - CAT III 1 000 V (Ref.M-883985 x3).
- 1 carrying bag with stray (Ref. M-87476).