EN 50321-1:2018 ASTM 1117, EN ISO 20347
Insulating overboots class 3 (26 500 V AC), 30 kV tested
- The overboots offer an electric insulation protecting the linesman against the risks of step voltage on the ground or a current circulating between the feet and the ground.
- Ideal for temporary and frequent use.
- Fit perfectly over safety shoes allowing live working up to 26.5 kV AC with every boot tested to 30 kV AC.
- Rubber sole promoting a superior slip resistance.
- Class 3: 26 500 V AC, 39 750 V DC according to EN 50321-1:2018.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM 1117 (20kV) for over 3 mn.
- Colour: highly visible green.
- Material : special compound formulation to ensure high voltage dielectric resistance.
- Slip resistance performance (SRC) compliant with SATRA TM144 standard.
- Sole pattern design avoids clogging and catching on rungs when climbing ladders
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles.
- Fuel and oil resistant sole.
- Hot contact resistant sole to 300°C for 60 seconds to EN ISO 20347-HRO.
- One piece injection moulded part, without any seams to ensure 100% waterproof performance.
- Quick and easy to fix and remove; kick-off lug for hands free removal.
- Comfortable, durable and lightweight.
HS Commodity Codes64029110
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginFrance
Sizes AvailableUK Size (6-8)/ EU Size (39-42) - Medium, UK Size (9-11)/ EU Size (43-45) - Large, UK Size (12-14)/ EU Size (46-49) - Extra-Large
Pack Size5, 1