- D.C. bipolar voltage detector with discrimination of induced voltage 750 V to 3000 V. Indicates the presence of voltage between the catenary and the rail.
- SNCF agrement number : IEM-05 066
- 1 voltage detector with a hook for catenary contact.
- 1 magnetized handle for an easy use and connection to the rail.
- 1 carrying bag.
- Voltage range: 750 V to 3000 V.
- Direct Current.
- Cable length: 10 m.
- Contact piece: hook.
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery type 6LR61.
- End-fitting: round threaded brass M 25 x 3,5 or other on request.
- Voltage presence is indicated by:
- ·Presence of real voltage indicated by illumination of red LEDs with an acoustic signal.
- ·Presence of induced voltage is indicated by the illumination of green LEDs and flashing of oranges LEDs with an acoustic signal.
·Weight: 1,5 kg.