EN 388:2016 / EN 420 +A1:5 / EN 407:2004
- The over gloves ensure mechanical protection for insulating gloves (class 00 & 0), CG-05 and CG-10.
- They are resistant to flame and contact heat of 100°C for 10 s according to EN 407.
- Velcro at the cuff adjusts the tightness of the glove to the user's hand.
- Silicone goat grain leather, Kevlar® thread stitching.
- Wide protective cuff in cowhide crust (10 cm long).
- American assembly, nested thumb.
- Adjustable width by fireproof Velcro strap mounted on leather.
- Grey color.
- Complies with standard EN 388: 2016 2122X
- Complies with standard EN 407: 2004 412X4X
- Level of dexterity according to EN 420 A1 : 5 (excellent grip)
- Packaging: 1 pair in a plastic bag with instructions for use.
HS Commodity Codes42032910
ManufacturerCATU SAS is a subsidiary of the SICAME Group
Country of OriginPakistan
Size8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Length (mm)295, 305, 315, 325, 335
- HOW TO CHOOSE MY GLOVE SIZE ?
CATU produced a guide to print and cut in order to position it around the hand. It is available by clicking under the link below, at the end of our catalog, or on request to our sales team.
- CAN WE STORE GLOVES IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING?
Yes, the plastic bag is resealable. Be careful not to damage it when opening it for the first time, so that you can easily close it afterward. Thanks to its UV protection, this packaging ensures the excellent preservation of gloves over time. In addition, you will use it as a leaflet in case of loss of the paper leaflet delivered with the gloves.
CATU offers 2 storage solutions for optimal protection:
- 2 canvas covers:
CG-36/1: for classes 00 and 0
CG-36/2: for classes 1 and above
- a resealable plastic box: CG-35/2
- MY GLOVES HAVE A HOLE: IS IT POSSIBLE TO GLUE A PATCH?
No. This equipment ensures your safety against electrical risk. It is forbidden to repair them. If your gloves are damaged, destroy them (cut the gloves) and use a new pair.
- WHAT IS THE SIZE EQUIVALENCE OF OVER-GLOVES AND INSULATING GLOVES?
It is best to choose overshoes one size larger than the size of the insulating gloves. Their installation will only be easier.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN « CG » AND « CGM » SERIES ?
CGM gloves provide mechanical protection and are more resistant to abrasion. More demanding tests for these models are required by the standard. The "CG" gloves must be worn with leather over-gloves if there is a risk of damaging the insulating material. It is up to the operator, depending on the work to be done, to assess. The "CGM" gloves can be worn without over-glove.
- ARE THE GLOVES REALLY PRODUCED BY CATU?
Yes, all our ranges of gloves are produced in our factory located in Spain near Barcelona.